• MovieMasters

★★½

I don't know why, thought it was alright.

• traceb

never showering again!

• 💫

★★★★½

me, seeing the stuffed birds in norman bates' office: nope!

• tefo

★★★★½

The horror genre is the pinnacle of viewer desire in the world of cinema. The audience asks to see more and more, while the artist does everything in their ability to deliver. To experience horror is to see it, hear it, feel it and in turn, to believe it. Modern horror is the crushing of bones, the dismemberment of limbs, the spillage of guts and the rain of blood. Today’s audience has found comfort in the once taboo ultra violence…

• rkesselman

★★★★½

shoutout to priyanka bc i always knew when something was about to happen bc she would cover her eyes. wonderfully shot, amazing score, this was great and i can't wait to watch more hitchcock films.

• NicksFilmCave

★★★★★

Masterpiece! Amazing, and creepy as hell! The shadow and lighting on the outside of the house really have me the chills, no lie. Although I already knew what was going to happen, the ending still haunted me quite a good bit 👌. This is going to be one of the next movies I buy, no question. Strongly recommend!!

• ShuaybR

★★★★½

Psycho is a brilliant and classic movie that is timeless.

Is it scary? No. But is it worth watching? Absolutely. It is in black and white which may turn some people off, but honestly I tend to not even notice after a short while. This movie is so well written and directed. No shock consider it's by one of the greatest film makers, Alfred Hitchcock.

• rethaam alzahrani

★★★★½

some time we need to face the reality..*"

• EightThirty

★★★★★

Hitchcock knows how to creep people out. The scenes where we just hear dialogue as if we're eavesdropping or reading their minds is just genius, totally captured my interest and had my ears perk-up like a busybody. Beautifully creepy.

• Soph

holy shit!!!!

• shreyasshivam

★★★★

Psycho is my very first Alfred Hitchcock film that I've watched, and I have not been disappointed.

Although it might be termed by people as one of the best psychological horror thriller movies ever, its still a long stretch because the stabbings in the movie when watched today, that even in b/w, look more like poking flour bags with a butter knife and hence, less horrifying on screen. Regardless, to have made a horror thriller like this in that age…

• Jake Moran

★★★★★

When Hitchcock kills off Marion Crane, the film curiously switches perspectives to Norman Bates. Though we don't yet know that it was him, and not his mother, that committed the killing, we still see him as being morally ambiguous (at best). So when he pushes the car into the swamp, and the car stops sinking, we curiously feel worry, until it sinks fully and we feel release. This identification with a criminal is a very poignant aspect of Hitchcock's films,…