• Vrathx9

★★★★

Pretty good. Saw this mentioned a few times in other stuff and decided to give it a watch. I liked it. It had good humor, although I don’t remember anything like that ever happening in my college dorm.

• erin

★★★½

idk why chris is on the poster instead of mitch i feel like the movie's a lot more about mitch but u do u

• Chad Hill

★★★★

Val Kilmer in this movie deserves to stand next to Ferris Bueller and Jeff Spicoli in the pantheon of great comedic characters from the '80s. Clever, adorable, very funny, and weirdly insightful about the unfair expectations and stresses placed on young "gifted" kids; slobs-versus-snobs without the scummy sheen.

• jon_nunan

★★★★

Hadn't seen this since the early 90s. Not only is it still a really fun movie, it's free from the casual racism/sexism that often makes it difficult to revisit comedies I watched as a kid

• Sky

★★★★★

i mcfrickin LOVE CHRIS KNIGHT

• JaySalahi

2.25 stars

• Kay

★★½

I completely forgot what the plot was up until the last 15 minutes just because the acting was so terrible and it felt like I was halluncinating the whole time.

• tori mcjunkin

★★½

i’m bored

okay an hour and a half later i’m not as bored. but there was still a very weird sense of protagonist, feel-good movie though once you’re in far enough

• Daniel

★★★★½

Daniel's Birth Year Challenge (1985)

Movie 6/33

As a child of the late 80's/ealy 90's, I watched alot of movies that ran on TV and I am incrediby suprised that I has never seen nor even heard of this one.

Boy was I missing out, this blew my expectations out of the water! Super funny, very sweet in places, Val Kilmer has charisma by the bucketload, Uncle Rico lives in their cupboard, there was so much to love about this.…

• oliviak

★★★★

Chris's sense of humor is hilarious and makes the movie sarcastically funny, the addition of Jordan and Lazlo make the movie odd yet without them in the movie it wouldn't be worth it. All in all great movie, and bunny slippers never go out of style.

• Patrick Willems

★★★½

Val Kilmer is an amazing comedic actor and it is a tragedy that he didn't star in another comedy for the next TWENTY YEARS

• Bryan Parrill

★★★★

Couldn't say I'd ever seen this from start to finish. Maybe 65% here and there on cable, multiple times over the years.

It's shaggy and underwritten, but generally a pleasant/fun film to chill out with, especially if you want to dig on an '80s vibe.

Mitch is a whiff/wet sandwich of an actor and character.
    So it's a good thing the film can get by on the charm and smarm of Kilmer and Atherton.