I should probably explain why this is my favorite Guy Ritchie movie because I'm probably alone in this (most people seem to prefer Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch). Here's all I've got:
• Idris Elba
• Tom Hardy
• Mark Strong (with some seriously sexy hair)
• Tom Wilkinson is just a fucking badass
• Jeremy Piven
• Tom Hardy. Did I say that one already?
• Best editing to turn a weird and hilarious sex scene even weirder and more hilarious
• Idris Elba is so fucking hot
• The most awkward/awesome dancing I've ever seen (courtesy of Thandie Newton, Gerrard Butler and Tom Hardy)
• Guy Ritchie's signature style, hilarious dialogue, and twisty plot twists
• Best use of music by the clash in a movie ever
In case you weren't aware, whisky is the new vodka. Drink responsibly.
PS: Idris Elba.