• bs8098

★★★★

Rewatching this documentary on Netflix. Interesting theories especially the connection between Kubrick and the Apollo mission.

• Elliot Farinaro

★★★

For every legitimately intriguing and believable theory, there is one that puts me to sleep or makes my eyes roll.

• Adam Ball

★★★★

The Death of the Author

• EliaN

★★★

Basically after watching the movie, I got really intrigued on what the movie meant. I knew about this documentary which is basically a bunch of fanatics (crackpots) talk about their theories about the Shining. Some of the elements brought up are really interesting, bring scenes to a whole new light. The documentary is pretty interesting, but there's no way all of these can be true, and in fact the legend and conspiracies take a life of their own.

• SaltyHam

It's like the movie version of all those batshit conspiracy theory videos on Youtube.

• sarahdee

★★½

the art of the reach

• Lindsey 🍀

★★★

Reading some reviews I thought this was going to be like over the top conspiracy theories type thing but I thought it wasn't bad, just a couple of people talking about things they noticed in the film and possibly what they meant. I enjoyed it and it did make me think so I guess it did what it set out to do.

• Jord Miranda

This was honestly boring as heck for a topic that's actually really interesting. Couldn't even focus.

• Kevin Burns

★★★½

Hypnotic. Ridiculously watchable. Nonsense.

• Natalie Holt

WTF???!!! Some of the theories were so stretched (the key was just bonkers!) liked the one about the window in the office though. Shame as it's my favourite horror film

• Usman

Moon room.

• Erin

½

?? The time and effort?? What is this?