• HMMWV

★½

nothing interesting to see here - for your own good, find something better to watch

• gabigabi4

★★★½

Good :)

• Mauro Porras

½

Un par de tomas poseen una atractiva Fotografía y Bruce Willis siempre es entretenido de ver. Pero el Guión contiene personajes (y lazos) nunca desarrollados, y la historia nunca es interesante. La Dirección no posee inspiración alguna y sufre de problemas tonales; por momentos quiere marcar un estilo que nunca sostiene. La Fotografía posee serios problemas de color. El Elenco no aporta nada y 50 Cent demuestra que estar frente a la cámara no es suficiente para ser un actor. Por momentos la película causa gracia sin querer hacerlo. Pésimo film.

• Agus Dwi R

★½

Bad acting, especially from 50 Cents as main character (?), stupid plot, stupid dialog.
    It would've been better to make this film as a comedy, except it's not.

• Iggyy

3.2/10..

• Keith Abt

★½

Average direct-to-DVD "gangstas vs. mobsters" crime drama set in the Detroit underworld, with Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson as a small time hood out for revenge against his former partner, who screwed him out of his share of a big diamond heist.

The flick has some decent action bits and Bruce Willis has several good scenes as the local mob boss. On the other hand, "50" might know his way around the Thug Life, but he can't act his way out of a paper bag.

• Skele_D

★★½

Bruce Willis and Randy Couture are pretty good in this and 50 Cent is alright.

That's all I have to say about this movie.

• Confused Vincent

I can't stand 50 Cent.

• Joe

I'll admit that this wasn't anything special, but I didn't think it was unwatchable either. Its a simple story with 50 cent in the lead. Now a combination of Willis, $0.50 and Philippe sounds like a really terrible idea. It has a few twists here and there to keep the audience from falling asleep. Its the kind of thing you have on in the background while doing laundry.

• LillaLili

Felültetve

• Brendan Edwards

★½

Very confusing without any real substance and with a rather dusty Bruce Willis in his role and a bad and overacting Ryan Phillipe in his. Not a very memorable film

• Matthew Gehrts

½

I failed to make it even halfway through the movie; absolutely gut-wrenching.