• Basti Sp.

★★★★½

Cineastic. Intense. Great Soundtrack.

• Candidead

★★★★½

Borderline statt satyarismus - eine der besten männlichen schauspielerischen leistungen

• ntinako

★★★½

Could I be more late to this party? Don't think so

• ronnie

i... sad

• Kelly

★★★★½

michael fassbender can **** me in the ****** all night with the ******* and the ******** until i am *******

• vanessa

★★★★

We're not bad people. We just come from a bad place.

• Gene A.

★★★★

Raw, powerful, vicious... But at times it goes a bit too far

• WardoJ1

A

Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan are both stellar. This film is beautifully directed. I don't know what else to say. It's so powerful.

• Rhiannon Jackson Dalglish

★★★

A difficult, unpleasant, beautifully shot film focussing on an unsympathetic sex addict and his equally unlikeable sister. An interesting juxtaposition to Don Jon, which I also watched for the first time this week, with much to unpack from both films about the state of male sexuality.

• Olly Smith

★★★★½

A man's carefully cultivated private life is disrupted when his sister arrives for an indefinite stay. While "Shame" risks itself falling into exploitation territory, it's saved by terrific performances by Fassbender and Mulligan, as well as mesmerising imagery and cinematography. "Shame" is ultimately a story of change, and how one may strive to break free from the destruction that addiction and vice can bring, sometimes with poor results. Its treatment of mental health disorders is just, and the portrayal of sex is in its grittiest form.

• Emil Kevin Sungatulin

★★★★

Should've watched this on valentines day, opportunity missed.

• inverted_a

★★★★

Μαζί με το Closer, ίσως τα πιο πικρά σχόλια στις σχέσεις του 21ου αιώνα (υπό την οπτική του Hollywood). Εξαιρετικό soundtrack, σκηνή ανθολογίας στο piano bar με το θέμα του New York, New York και βασικά: Michael Fassbender, Michael Fassbender.