• Gords

★★★

Take Away is one of those average Australian films that just had me laughing so hard at the start of the movie.
    The aussie and bogan like dialogue I found to be "piss funny", especially when I first saw the film several years ago.
    Everything from "better check the traps" to "I'm forces to tell him, you've been baggin' his sick mum" had me in stitches.
    The reason I had to watch it like 7 times to see that part…

• Jack

★½

a few chuckles, some aussie banter, drags on a bit and the ending is a stank nugget

• Justineee

★★½

I'm Australian and this movie is accurate.

• louiseagostino

★½

What a wasted soundtrack.

• Matt Wooldridge

Cheap Aussie film about rival take-away shops who join forces to bring down a multinational fast food outlet. It's funny in few areas, but largely void of laughs. But not a total disaster. It's interesting to note how bland Rose Byrne was before seeing her in TROY. But then, the material here was not great.

• Steven Savona

★★★½

When you watch a film such as 'Take Away', you shouldn't treat it as a piece of art. What I mean is, just enjoy it for what it is. Realise that it doesn't have a large budget or stellar cast. Honestly, 'Take Away' isn't too bad. It plays out like an 88-minute episode of 'Round the Twist'. It has a premise that's easy to follow and contains some decent humour. Stephen Curry is especially good in his role because he…