• Josh

★★★½

john c reilly's character in this is exactly like my therapist and it's so disconcerting

• Joey Lee

★★★★

I quite liked this quirky indie character study, with an exception or two. The details in this world, from Terri's insane uncle claiming Terri had to set up mouse traps because "he lived like a prince" to the montage of other monsters Terri sees himself that visit John C. Reilly on other days, were darker and more authentic than you might expect. Jacob Wysocki is excellent and vulnerable as the title character and details like his decision to wear pajamas…

• omalleyguit

★★★★

Les mésaventures de Terri, ado obèse et de son conseiller en éducation, Mr. Fitzgerald. Drôle et sensible. John C. Reilly parfait comme toujours.

• Andre de Nervaux

★★★½

A film for anyone feeling like a outsider.

Teenage years can be brutal.

We all do fit in somewhere its just about finding that place.

A touching film.

• Han1981

★★½

To me this falls in the same category as Napoleon Dynamite and Punch Drunk Love. After watching, it confirms again that these are not my favorite genre of films. Although, there are other tragicomedies I do like.. (Stranger Than Fiction, Matterhorn or the movies by the Dutch director Alex van Warmerdam for example..)

• RTcygnus

★★★★★

John C. Reilly ayuda a un gordo a atravesar los problemas que conlleva la etapa de la adolescencia. AMÉ !

• Iain Dickie

★★★½

Very nice coming of age story about one of life's good hearted kids. Also to was written by Patrick DeWitt who is fecking awesome.

• Gustaf Ottosson
  • Dave Vonderhaar

Just....sorta....exists. Would not have though Jacobs had so ordinary a movie in him.

• Taurantula

Jacob Wysocki and John C. Reilly are SUPERB. Worth the price of entry for their scenes alone.

• emkang

★★★★

I liked this empathetic yet wry portrayal of a person that most people would normally shun. But Terri is funny and interesting and it takes special kind of people to get past the initial hostility and weirdness.

• funessn