• Taurantula

Jacob Wysocki and John C. Reilly are SUPERB. Worth the price of entry for their scenes alone.

• emkang

★★★★

I liked this empathetic yet wry portrayal of a person that most people would normally shun. But Terri is funny and interesting and it takes special kind of people to get past the initial hostility and weirdness.

• funessn

★★½

Need to watch it again

• stella lav

★★★

i really liked all of the characters and the acting, the sets and the details and the little things that define this film, but I just could not stay engaged. I found it immensely boring and I felt like it just had no substance to it which was disappointing.

• stanislavlavrik

★★★★½

"It feels good to be wanted" said Heather. A line I didn't forget. This film is great as far as emotions go. Long story short - love is the most important thing in the world and nothing else really matters.

A stout loner makes a girl laugh after she got fingered and is embarrassed by it. He makes her feel better by wearing glasses and making a joke about some Johny Hollywood. Just that moment is key. It's life. And…

• Charlie

★★★½

The girl in this movie is one of the most tragic characters in film holy shit

• stanislavlavrik

★★★★½

Emotionally powerful. Cinema.

• Matthew Murray

★★★★

In spite of being a largely uncomfortable watch, Terri proves to be kind of endearing.

Besides, I'd watch John C. Reilly in anything.

• Andrew

★★★½

Jacob Wysocki plays Terri wonderfully. John C. Reilly plays Mr Fitzgerald masterfully. The material is good, but not amazing. It's crafted very beautifully, however, which makes it affectionate and enjoyable. The relationship between Terri and Mr Fitzgerald is the best part of the movie - I suppose it's the subject of the movie, too. Deserving of it's praise.

• gigis

★★★½

This was weird and not particularly interesting in any way, but all the characters worked and the feel of it worked so it was actually pretty cool.

• Aaron

Very uncomfortable drinking scene. Disgusting tub. Chad has a few funny moments.

• antbalzano

★★★★

This film is depressing and charming at the same time. In the beginning this films seems very basic like a lot of adolescent coming of age movies, but it goes beyond that. It takes a realist approach to this world. "Terri" portrays a world filled with fuck-ups, loners, and assholes, and it all seems so real. Because it is. If you went to public school, or if you didn't, all these characters are legitimately real. We all know a Terri,…