• Mike Maxwell

• .:*・°☆Audrey.:*・°☆

★★★★

I need Peter Parker in my life

• Molly Bagnall

Greyhound buses need to upgrade their movie selection

• Travis Brannan

★★★½

This Spider-Man film is a reboot of the series after Sam Rami's um... enteresting Spider-Man 3. This one was a step in the right direction. Sony and Marvel did quite well on this one. Though, Spider-Man (2002) & Spider-Man 2 (2004) were the better films in my opinion, The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) will be a great addition to anyones Marvel collection!

• Cauliflower_Jam

★★½

Should've let Raimi make Spider-Man 4.

• Snowshredder3

The amazing spider-man is a mess.

But it's the kind of film that doesn't carry itself like a mess and this makes things a little tricky. To wit: the lofty, yet completely haphazard prometheus gave us the most passionate critical discussion of the year. But the end result of a film like the amazing spider-man (tasm from now on) is that a lot of critics just sort of shrug their shoulders due to a lack of any immediate and apparent…

• Wat theWut

★★★

Why did he put his fucking name on his camera

• TDotRome

★★★

Garfield was better than I expected. Lots of good actors.....who save some poor writing. VFX is great. The villain was good, VFX & actor. The Gwen character was a good choice. Much better than recycling a constantly struggling & somewhat dumb Mary Jane.

However they spend way too much time on the setup/creation of spiderman. Umm yeah, we know....big whoop.

It's not bad if you can watch it as a stand alone movie. But I couldn't help but feel how pointless the movie was. (Except to make money of course.)

• Is0la

This dialogue is SO BAD everything is swkwsrd about this film except for emma and andrews chemistry.

• Daniel Wiemals

RIYL:
    Marvel Origin Stories that Get Adapted a Lot - The Incredible Hulk; The Punisher; Fantastic Four (2005); X-Men Origins: Wolverine

John Green Adaptations - The Fault in Our Stars; Paper Towns

• FilmmakerSteve

★★★

An enjoyable reboot with better love chemistry but a disappointing villain.

• redina

★★★★★

I love Andrew Garfield so so much, love him, so much, love him, lo