• IronNoodle

★★★★★

This is a a 5/5 , it isn't a masterpiece but it's very close. The only slight problem I have is Hawkeye. I don't hate his role, it would've been great if there was more time where he was actually Hawkeye and not mind controlled but honestly they made up for it in Age of Ultron so I don't care too much

• Jan

★★★★

Never actually got to see it as a whole and in a acceptable quality.
    So this was fine.

• Matias Juselius

What a disappointment.

Childish. Ridiculous. Feels more like Iron Man 2.5 than Avengers.

And it's really only Iron Man who makes this film more or less worthy to even watch.

• Jordylike

★★★★½

Made me want to eat falafel. Still haven't.

• Anna

★★★★½

lokiiiii

• Alex Alves

★★★

Bem, é bonzinho!!

• MaryAnn

★★★½

Funny but a little too funny.

• Koskela

★★★½

Since I've realized what this damn multiverse / shared universe stuff is really all about and checked out the solo movies, The Avengers obviously becomes way more intriguing. It's so easy to hate MCU when you don't even try to get into the characters. I can't say there's much progression for any of the heroes, but they all got their stories. They have their style. Tony's humor is as sharp as ever. Thor is damn cool. Scarlett Johansson kicks ass.…

• tones

★★★★★

easily the most underrated MCU movie ever

• united_blood

★★★★

I saw this in 3-D in the theatre and it made me barf. 5 stars.

• FranOviedo

★★★★★

Acá es donde la gente me preguntaría: "¿Cómo puedes darle cinco estrellas a una película comercial de super héroes?, ¿te volviste loco?"

Primero vayamonos al contexto de lo que significo "The Avengers" para el cine. Sí, porque significó algo bestial. Fue un antes y un después en el cine comercial (y general sin sonar exagerado). ¿Por qué lo digo? Porque fue una película construida poco a poco, por medio de otras (dirigidas y producidas por distintas personas, y obvio que…

• SEV

★★★★

EPIC. A comic book movie done well, with plenty of heart.. and most of all, fun.