• The Great Owl

★★★★★

Up until now, the recent Marvel comic movie adaptations that I have seen have all followed a common trend. The first half of each movie is fascinating and well-paced as the main character is introduced and the origin of the superhero is revealed, but the second half of the movie nosedives into boring fight scenes with headache-inducing computer effects and unmemorable villains.

I am pleasantly surprised, therefore, to report that The Avengers is a consistently good film where the impressive…

• Diego Piu

★★★★½

Tava com uma saudade especial daquele momento: Hulk vs Loki!!!

• amilee

★★★★

natasha romanoff doin that backflip in the chair made my 12 year old self stand up in the movie theatre and cheer so loud

• Stephen

★★★★

The rock solid anchor of the MCU; a film of precision-engineered entertainment that is the apparently unattainable dream of everyone scrambling for a movie universe in the five years since.

It’s not very fashionable right now to heap praise on Joss Whedon, but you have to hand it to him on this movie: he knows what he’s doing and he does it so well. Marvel’s heroes are corralled for the first time on screen and the actors spark off each…

• JosephLoftgren

★★★★

Does "so good it's boring" make sense? From a technical perspective, 'The Avengers' is incredible. But, like all Marvel movies it has a very flat villain (Loki might be the best of them all honestly, but those aliens are oh so lame), and very repetitive action sequences.

Wheedon directs it very well, and gets the most out of The Avengers themselves. They all work so well together, and have some very fun dialogue. Hulk especially (yeah I know) shines in…

• steph 🥀

★★★½

dear god, nick fury is the biggest mood.
    i love bruce, tony, thor, & loki. sorry not sorry.

thor: "have care of how you speak. loki is beyond reason but he is of asgard. and he is my brother."
    natasha: "he killed 80 people in three days"
    thor: "he's adopted."

• rachel

MCU rewatch - #6

'I recognise the council has made a descision, but given that it's a stupid ass descision, I've elected to ignore it.'

This film is SO iconic. All my fave heroes in one film make me so happy, I love this film so much and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

• Sebastián López Coello

★★★★★

Si Los Vengadores no termina siendo una película de culto es por la misma razón que Fast&Furious 7 recaudó más de 1500 millones: ESTUPIDEZ.

• mollyjane_k

★★★½

screened via bluray

• Alex Costa

★★★★

filme legal, com bons efeitos visuais! lembro de ter ficado muito satisfeito, quando assisti ao filme no cinema. gosto do desenvolvimento dos personagens e de como a trama se desenvolve.

• Kathryn

★★★★★

god bless joss wedon's last decent piece of cinema his "talent" will not be missed

• Sour XPSO

½

Hollywood gave up. See what I said about Iron Man 3.