• Niall Greenlees

★★★½

Feels a bit wider in scope than most of my man Wes' stuff which isn't necessarily a good thing? So much of Anderson's charm comes from the minimalism of the wonderful everyday objects being manipulated by extraordinary people. This has the effect of leaving The Darjeeling Limited without the same focus that drives films like Moonrise Kingdom and Rushmore.
    However, loved the whole spiritual and physical metaphor of losing the emotional baggage that comes with every family, maybe it works because of the focus on the small family being a universal problem that we can all take something from.

• Matias Dahlbäck

I didn't save mine.

• Rob Connor

★★★

Im a big wes anderson fan and this has all the usual directorial flair but the weak story lets it down unfortunately.

• NancyW

It's OK, three brothers travel India in search of their mother, a spiritual journey. Won't watch again.

• Jordan Collier

★★★★½

I dont remember this lowkey, poignant, hearfelt movie being this good. Damn.

• Paige

★★★★

Next time I'm on a train there better be sweet lime, savoury snacks, and a stewardess named Rita

• dstarlight

Beautiful cinematography, inspires wanderlust

• TrevWagg93

★★★★

Although not as fast-paced and funny as his other films, Wes Anderson's The Darjeeling Limited delivers a still quirky tale of three brothers in India as they escape the real world and deal with their father's passing a year prior. The film is still funny and each actor brings their character his separate quirk. A Wes Anderson flick that doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

• KaleisaWaffle

★★★★

Great chemistry between the three leads and a very well-written script. It's are the same with "The Royal Tenenbaums" but nonetheless it's craft is what shines here

• Tyler Hayes

★★★½

Can three brothers with vastly different personalities come together for spiritual effulgence? Wes Anderson claims that the answer is both yes and no in his 2007 film, The Darjeeling Limited.

In most of the forums and communities I frequent, both online and in real life, I find Darjeeling to be mentioned the least often when discussing favorite Wes Anderson flicks. The romantics love Moonrise Kingdom and Rushmore, the aesthetes prefer Grand Budapest and Mr. Fox, and the people from strange…

• Peaceful Anarchy

★★★★

An improvement over Life Aquatic, Anderson gives us the same blend of sad drama with odd humor that he does in his other films. The scope here seems a bit reduced but it works well giving us an interesting interaction between three brothers.

• Abbas Mahfouz

★★★½

Typical Wes Anderson with all his idiosyncratic charm but as much as I'd hare to say that this time style triumphs over substance, it seems to be the case.