• Hannah

★★★★

"how can a train be lost? It's on rails"

• Cacciatore

★★★½

current crush

adrien brody as peter whitman

• Joe

★★★★

Classic Wes Anderson. A really compelling character-driven story, made even better by humorous writing, great acting, and Wes Anderson's signature directing style. The middle is kind of slow, but it gets where it needs to eventually.

• luke lomeli

"Is that my belt?"

"Yeah...can I borrow it?"

wes4eva

• rachel

★★★★½

"where's the savory snacks?"

• sree

★★★★

none of the trains are like that i can assure you

• Spencer R.

★★★

Well-crafted (as all Wes movies are), but the thematic material is nothing Wes hasn't covered a billion times before -- you're better off rewatching The Royal Tenenbaums.

• Louis_Harrild

★★★★★

It's another Wes Anderson and it's another good one. His film are simply beautiful making every shot colorful and postcard worthy. The brothers quest to find themselves is both funny and quite elegant as Anderson seamlessly switched between the two building up these characters with issues we all go through and, absurd as the story is, he manages to make it seem real in his own real way. The film brilliantly portrays the brother's relationships towards each other. Although i don't think this is Wes Anderson's best film it is certainly worth watching as it is still a beautiful film i can't wait to re-watch.

• Cody McHugh

★★★★½

Kinks songs are at their best when accompanied by a slow motion moment in a Wes Anderson film and they're fantastic to begin with. There's three of those moments in this film

Wes Anderson, with the exception of Bottle Rocket hasn't made anything that I consider to be less than great. He has a style all of his own, you see one of his films and you know who made it; There's not that many directors you can say that…

• Matt Harms

Those suitcases, man.

• MuhammedBen

★★★½

" I love the way this country smells. I'll never forget it. It's kind of spicy"

• Jaathey

★★★★

Finally on my 3rd try I get the love.