• aisha

i watched this but didn’t pay enough attention to form an opinion oops

• Kristopher Pistole

★★★★½

Wes Anderson's films are my movie blankets.

• heebijebies

★★½

the scene where they met their mother are so sad and beautiful

• Alex Holland

★★★★½

There are those who love trains, some that stand it and some that just hate the whole expierence.

No film has probably ever motivated me to travel to a country of which I know nothing about, just to ride on a train. Even if I hated trains, this film would still convince me to go on that exact train.

That's just how W. Anderson works his cinematic magic.

• iambey

I love Adrien Brody wow

• Patricia

★★★★★

Some people say it's not their favorite Wes Anderson film. Some say it is.

I'm part of the latter.

Considering that I'm writing this review at 12mn with my mind on the brink of succumbing to an altered state, I'm just leaving this site with this:

The cinematography is beautiful (as expected of an Anderson film), the character nuances and the initial dissonance between them and their eventual resolution, was beautifully done. At this point in my life, this is the Wes Anderson film that I adhere to.

Good (mor)ni(n)ght

• Patri

★★★

Wes will always be Wes.

• the moving image

★★★★

sorry for another late review to the 100 great directors club

yeah it's a great movie that fully recognises the foreign environment and it's characters

hopefully I will be able to re-watch the Grand Budapest or Moonrise Kingdom today

• jamila

★★★★½

waar kwamen die mannen die de koffers droegen steeds vandaan

• Nihar

★★★½

Over the last few months after watching the entire film catalog of Wes Anderson, I have come to admire the fluency and invention of his work. His cultivated eccentricity and poignant stories have filled me with great joy and sorrow. With The Darjeeling Limited, Anderson may not have deviated from his strength, but once again he has crafted a vibrant, charming, moving picture of loss, spirituality, grief, and brotherhood.

The film begins with a comical chase involving Bill Murray trying…

• Aidan Fealy

★★★

Not my #1 Wes movie.

Beautiful colors. Great sets.

Good acting. Fun dialogue.

Slightly underwhelming plot.

Will recommend to folks who’ve seen every other Wes installation.

• Vomit Man: Homecucking