• Joe Lollo

★★★

CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO LOG THIS BECAUSE IT WAS ON 123MOVIES BUT THEN WAS TAKEN OFF
    Let's see what I remember
    Kit Harington was like the best actor in this and everyone else was crap. Story was pretty good but left many plot holes in the end.
    I really wanted this to be good but in the end it was nothing more than just fine.

• MitchLaughLove

Really hope to see the original 4.5 hour cut of this released as a 5-part mini-series. The runtime felt too short!!

• connor joseph

i’m still upset over Jessica Chastain being cut from this film so my other favourite iconic ginger actor, Rory Lyndene, better fucking show up here in his first role as ‘hot scene stealing extra’ or else

• jenthv

OMG. this entire fucking time i thought the guy playing John F. Donovan was marnie's app developer ex-boyfriend turned drug fiend.

• YMSUnofficial
  • Ryan Pearce

Sounds like Drake’s DMs, TBH.

• iH8moviez

5/10

• Brett Robinson

★★★★

I will fight you.

• Darkness Lingers

I’m able to defend Xavier Dolan up to a point. I think his hyperactive style, unabashed love of mainstream music, and go-for-broke direction of his actors is an integral part of the queer artistic identity he conveys. His exuberant “muchness” strikes one heck of a chord when he lays everything on the line, tearing into the fabric of his own emotions so that we can understand the kind of person he is. Films like Laurence Anyways and Mommy demonstrate the…

• B Loayza

★★★

Tonally...all over the place. Framed as a flashback narrative where the present day conversation doing the remembering is an interview with a reporter and a former Donovan stan. This sort of sets it up for major cheese, and I personally hate this sort of narrative framing device as it can lead to some painful cringe moments.

However. I think its the same sort of cheese you find in those overly earnest Spielberg films. also Forrest Gump. Extremely Loud and Incredibly…

• arika

um

hard for me to write

because

dolan is my fav director & has had so much influence in my life & inspires me to beyond

& maybe my reaction to the film is a result of my high high high expectations

or

almost 4 years of me hyping this movie up to practically every person I know

but in the end...

i did not LOVE it.

maybe still need some time to process this one.

there were some good things here and…

• atlopez

xavier sweetie if you don't drop this goddamn trailer you better change the name of the film for "the death of my lazy late ass" i'm not playing