• sethturek

★★★★★

The type of movie that only comes along once a generation. I imagine this was the same way audiences felt in 1977 when they saw that Star Destroyer passing over the camera. In a sense, this movie is pure awe and wonder.

The Battle of Pelennor Fields is, I contend, the greatest battle scene in cinematic history. It is beyond epic and beyond touching.

This movie isn’t just pure spectacle, however. It is an emotional and satisfying conclusion to the…

• Lewis Bell

★★★★★

It's absurd that this movie is all pay-off, it's even more absurd that it's all absolutely justified.

• dylanrattenbury

★★★★½

DEATH!

• toastey

★★★★½

This fkn stupid movie about gay Hobbits and their triathlon to burn The Vagina Eye's Cock Ring made me feel things god damn it

My friends... You bow to no-one.

GRADE: A-

• Arslan Khan

★★★★★

ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER! People lemme tell you, this is such a masterpiece in every sense! I grew up with this series and I ALWAYS tear up like a baby when this ends. I love this world even more then Star Wars. The music, the actor, the stories, the direction, the characters, the themes, and every other thing is damn perfection! I owe my childhood to these movies, I hold this world and these movies very close and dear to me. I HIGHLY recommend this movie! It’s a timeless perfected masterpiece!

• SpoonyWitt

★★★★★

Seen as a Triple Feature on Friday 8th Dec 2017. Nine hours of Tolkien-time - yay!

I was excited to write a review about all three parts but now after watching all of them in a row I have no words to describe and honour these movies properly. 'Lord of the Rings' truely is a masterpiece and Peter Jackson completely understood Tolkien's world and story telling. I'm sure JRR would have liked the movies too. There is no or will…

• Aaron Charles

★★★★★

To adapt The Lord of the Rings was a staggeringly monumental task. Peter Jackson handled it brilliantly, and this third installment is nothing short of an all-time film achievement. It is technically brilliant and brings the series to a rousing conclusion. It is beautiful, and while it may be long, I will never tire of watching it.

• Jeffrywith1e

★★★★★

Such a wonderful movie. The whole family found it quite cryable.

• heldermoreira

How much I liked it: 2.5/2.5
    How good I think it is: 2.5/2.5

• DrFidelius

★★★

Gollum is Back on his Bullshit.

• Henry Confidential

The Good (490)

The Bad (25)
    - The demise of a character is not shown in the theatrical cut
    - Noticable CG and green screen at times that are helped with great action and sound designed
    - Eagles ex Machina twice

Runtime (3.25)

• jumpwalker

★★★★

Kein filmisches Werk ähnelt einer Oper mehr als dies die ‚Herr der Ringe‘-Trilogie täte. Ein Meisterwerk, bildgewaltig und episch und die Schwelle zwischen analogem Filmhandwerk und digitalem Computerschaffen begrenzend, ganz ähnlich der literarischen Vorlage des Ringkrieges, der das Dritte Zeitalter beendet und gleichzeitig den Beginn des Vierten Zeitalters einläutet. Über diesen Meilenstein der Filmgeschichte ist mittlerweile alles gedacht, gesagt und geschrieben.