• Kevin Conder

★★★½

Not your typical coming of age film, but a fantastic film nonetheless

• Gustavo Meca

★★★★★

Tava precisando de um filme desses

• Tyler St. Pierre

★★★★★

How did I never notice that Heroes plays early in the film, too? What a moment.

The book came to me from my sister when I was in the 8th grade, and ultimately became a source of comfort through high school. This film came out at the start of my senior year. The timing it all made the story feel incredibly special, and years later I still associate it as one of few that define my high school experience.

• tilly

★★★★★

love the movie but book is better

• mainstreamkid

★★★½

I think I deserve to dance with Emma Watson and Ezra Miller.

• max454

★★★★★

Some people, a minority but nevertheless, severely hate this story. They think it’s self indulgent, epitome of white middle class angst, trying to cram too many issues into one film. In some ways, I can see where they’re coming from. And I don’t care. This film is so tender and heart warming, while at the same time heartbreaking and destructive, that I can’t help but love it. I relate to Charlie in so many different ways. His feelings for a…

• anouk

★★★★

i’m not saying this film would be better if timothée chalamet had of played charlie but like ...... juST IMAGINE THE EXCELLENCE

• Charlie Flores 🐝

★★★★

I watched it again. The same things happened. I also watched the deleted scenes for the first time. Holy shit, I feel cheated.

• Charlie Flores 🐝

★★★★

Ugh, suck my dick, movies with Charlies are the best movies 👌👌👌👌

• fatriwai

★½

Angsty shallowness abound.

• Dio_

"We are infinite."

• sofiarace

★★★★★

my favorite movie of all time. listen. i like crying.