• Thomas Callahan

I definitely wanna watch this again, tentatively giving it 4/5

• robert de niro

★★★½

The musical parts of this movie didn't completely work for me. I can think of only two songs i didn't think were rather bland, abrupt and generic. I think this movie would've been much better if it just brushed off the songs and worked with its dramatic structure by itself. Other than that, i think it's a fine retelling of the story. The animation is beautiful, the writing is well made, adapting a fairly mature and disturbing story into a…

• Ariel

★★★★½

Rewatching this film for the first time in about 15 years and dang I’ve forgotten how good it is.

• Anika

I wish Jeff Goldblum was in more of this. I'm in love with him.

• RKOdinson

★★★★

This film holds up remarkably well. Great music, epic photography/animation, great voice cast, and respectful to the source material.

• Graham Bly

★★★★

for optimal viewing: ingest an eighth of psilocybin

• Alexander Nes

★★★★

Had to watch this during my time as a substitute teacher. What an amazing movie! Cringed a bit re-watching it with Norwegian dub, but I was hit with a nice wave of nostalgia, so it turned out fine.

Stunning visuals and amazing soundtrack!

• Wat theWut

THERE CAN BE MIRACLES WHEN YOU BELIEVE

• Michael Quinn

★★★★

Masterful animation, music, and voice acting. Despite being made nearly 20 years ago, everything holds up. It makes me miss 2D animation. We've had some fantastic 3D animated films in the past few years, but I've never enjoyed them quite as much as old fashioned animation. I felt it was a little slow in places, and spends a little too much time on Moses' childhood at the Egyptian court, but an amazing film overall.

• Tim_The_Toolman

A good religious movie

• ellen

★★★★½

very good movie. reminded me of when i read the story of moses in a childrens bible as a kid.

• MahiMaher

88/100

This movie works as well as it does because it is, at its core, about the relationship between Moses and Rameses.