• Erin

★★★½

used to watch this as a child n now am wondering why me grandad even got it for us?? hashtag cultured kids

• Boris

★★★★

Ein Zeichentrickfilm der alten Schule der immer ein Platz in meinem Herzen haben wird. Und wohl in jedem der Ihn je gesehen hat. Und an alle die Ihn noch nicht gesehen haben: Habt Ihr noch Platz in eurem Herzen?

• BlaizeV

★★★★

Not seen this film since I was a young child but as an adult the magic was certainly not lost on me. A wonderfully animated film and while the story isn't perhaps all there as one might like the sheer fantastical presentation and atmosphere coupled with a tight running time mean the film is engaging throughout regardless.

• tgottstine1

★★★★

Does Don DeLuise have the best voice ever for comedic roles? I don't know you tell me.

• Jake A

Baby's first Borzage.

Also, so many mouse upskirt shots...

ADDENDUM: The more I read about Don Bluth, the more clear it is to me that he's a genuine auteur in the truest sense.

• David Albee

★½

I just don't get why people like it..

but... I loved the Girl Power and the mom being the heroine and all. That's legit!

• sarahdee

★★★

EVERYONE IS FURRY FOR JUSTIN

• Franco

★★★★

So weird and lacking in that airtight story that Pixar has trained us to believe to need. Whatever. It makes it way up with beautiful visuals that sell emotion and theme through aesthetics. A lost way of communicating.

• Twan

The Secret Fan of NIN

• Jason Lamb

★★★½

It's beautifully animated and entertaining, but the story could have been so much more.

• Dan K

★★★½

The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense but it's still a beautiful (and beautifully dark) film.

• Arielle

★★★

I hadn't seen this since I was little kid, and all I really remembered was the creepy rats, which were always very unsettling to me. Rewatching it now was basically like watching it for the first time. All the little details in the backgrounds were great, and the fact that they created entire worlds within a field and a rose bush was amazing. The story with the magic amulet was a little underdeveloped and I feel like there could have…