• Biscott

I falsi invalidi conquisteranno il mondo

• BeardedMovieGuy

★★★★★

One of the best movies ever, period! Everything works perfectly, and simply one of the best endings ever!

• alex ☂

THE ENDING

• Don Smith

Not much to say about such a well-known film - just rewatch and enjoy!

• pprocopis

★★★★★

One of the top ten of all time.

• saitoox

★★★½

great story telling! kevin spacey what do i have to say more :D

• KevinFromUp

★★★★★

No matter how many times I watch this, it is still I my opinion, one hella epic movie. It was such a privilege to be able to share it tonight for the first time with my child. I can only hope that she will carry a life long appreication for this movie - as I do.

• rockyhorrors

★★★★

BOY WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FRICK FRACK DIDDILY DACK PATTY WACK SNICK SNACK CRACK PACK SLACK MACK QUARTERBACK CRACKERJACK BIOFEEDBACK BACKTRACK THUMBTACK SIDETRACK TIC-TAC IS THIS SHIT

• lukeb24

★★★★½

Movie starts slightly slow but the build up to the ending and THAT twist makes up for it when you realize how everything is set up. 4.25

• GarrettSutter

★★★★

A film that kept me guessing and was constantly engaging from beginning to end. Terrific! 8.4/10

• Garrison Fox

Like Memento, foremost an exercise in technical screenwriting. Unlike Reservoir Dogs, lacks memorable characters and emotional punch, relegating everyone and thing to what amounts to tame foreplay before the big moment. Consequently the finished product doesn't quite earn its classic status, but the script is rightly recognized for its gradually revealed unreliable structure, mythologizing of devil-among-men Keyser Söze, and meta-storytelling qualities ("it was fiction all along" plays as revelatory, but aren't most movies carefully spun yarns in the first place?).

• TrevWagg93

★★★★★

A wonderful and suspenseful thriller as a criminal recounts the events leading up to a mass murder after he was one of two on the boat to survive, and the only one not hospitalized. Expertly acted, written, and edited, The Usual Suspects will go down as one of the classics.