• Josh De Korte

Fucking amazing

• Axl

★★★★

Another gem from the 90s that I wish I have seen sooner.

• Walker Floyd

★★★

Dated and overrated but still fun

• Graff Fuller

★★★★

Very good film. The reveal is amazing. Watch everything.

• Ashley

★★½

I'm sad I'll never have that ideal first-time viewing of this film. My Mom used to have quite an interesting habit of accidentally ruining films for me by telling me the "twists" of films that she thought I saw.
    I call this habit interesting because my Mom never let me watch films when I was a child, therefore, the offs were always a by low that I had seen the film.

Anyway, she told me the ending so the mystique was gone through my viewing.

Still trying to work out how I feel about lying flashbacks, though.

• Hannah

★★★

The second time I have tried to watch this movie. Overall, I liked the mystery aspect of who is kyser soze and the way it was shot. But, it was a bit boring and slow at times.

• nasser92

يالها من نهاية اسطورية .. من اعظم النهايات في تاريخ السينما

من افضل افلام الجريمة والغموض اللي شفتها .. ساونتدراك جميل جدا وايضا السيناريو والاداء التمثيلي جميل

ثالث فيلم اشوفه لكيفن سبيسي وافضل اداء شفته له في الفيلم هذا .. حصل على اوسكار افضل ممثل مساعد واستحقها عن جدارة

• The Film Freak Show

★★★★★

I still love it oh boy I do...but this is why I don't rewatch films too often. Some films just aren't meant to be rewatched. Nothing compares to the first time you see The Usual Suspects. Once you know the twist, it just isn't special anymore. I still love it though.

• lordurko

★★★★

Un casting de lujo en torno a una muy buena idea de partida dan lugar a un buen thriller, que no obstante, yo habría amado por completo en manos de los hermanos Coen (p.ej.). Le falta un pelín de humor negro para ser perfecta.

• annie ✨

★★★

i only rewatched this for benicio del toro also i think he plucked his brows for this film

• spandanzo

★★★★

Great flick. Picked the ending early on this one which is a bit of a surprise

• ruby

★★★★½

kevin spacey is one of this generations best actors and this film showed it and it had the best twist ending!