• lordurko

★★★★

Un casting de lujo en torno a una muy buena idea de partida dan lugar a un buen thriller, que no obstante, yo habría amado por completo en manos de los hermanos Coen (p.ej.). Le falta un pelín de humor negro para ser perfecta.

• annie ✨

★★★

i only rewatched this for benicio del toro also i think he plucked his brows for this film

• spandanzo

★★★★

Great flick. Picked the ending early on this one which is a bit of a surprise

• ruby

★★★★½

kevin spacey is one of this generations best actors and this film showed it and it had the best twist ending!

• pillole di cinema

★★★½

Gli attori sono strepitosi, ma in fin dei conti si gioca con lo spettatore come con #Isolitisospetti. Una storia esemplare di manipolazione.

• STARWARSFUR

★★★

Singer is not good

• Cameron Wayne Johnson

★★★½

What, they're expecting these poor, innocent people to be high criminals just because they're... dweeby-looking white guys (and one Puerto Rican) wearing somewhat ill-fitting suits? Jeez, Hollywood couldn't help but whitewash even when they were capitalizing on police racism controversies in the '90s. I mean, I guess the profiling does go a bit too far when an ex-cop, a conman with cerebral palsy, a crazy actor, a sociopath and some socially awkward dude are suspects in a gun truck heist.…

• Madison

★★★½

Kevin Spacey was the bad guy... I'm shocked. I called it from the beginning, but for a few minutes at the end I really started to doubt it, so I give the movie credit for that much.

• Katie

★★★★

fucking kevin spacey am I right

• Dan94

8/10

• henrywoodsford

★★★★★

Who is Keyser Soze?

• sam

★★★½

the end didn't shock me but i enjoyed myself immensely and i definitely appreciate the rewatch value this movie has.