• Josh Arndt

Oh no I predicted the plot twist!
    I personally think this film is criminally overrated.

• Pedro Pinho

Keyser Soze K.S. Kevin Spacey
    I've been bamboozled.

• Peaceful Anarchy

★★★★★

Distinctive, contemplative and visually captivating examination of perception and reality. I'm not sure just how much I liked it, but I know I did as it was full of interesting little moments that somehow meshed together really well.

• Mimi

★★★★

*is shook even though I guessed the plot twist*

• Jake

★★★★½

A practically perfect film. The cast is great, love the plot and script, the score is solid, well edited and the ending is masterfully done. Quite frankly the only issue I have with the film is that it doesn't really hold up all that well to repeated viewings.

• Sai Saran

★★★★

Kevin Spacey is a bloody monster!!!

• Mads

★★★½

I spoiled this one for myself but tbh it's got good character arcs (Kev Spacey's at least)

• nia

★★★★

if i'm being honest. the first 30 minutes was confusing but then it started to make more sense and i began to really enjoy it. the ending was peak

• tommygroove

★★★★

Very entertaining movie with likable characters. Kevin Spacey with a fantastic performance as always.

• Anthony King

★★★★

Don't know why I hadn't seen this until 2017. But here we are. Story, direction, performances - they're all superb. It's a great whodunnit that will hold up till the end of time.

• rhino_2k

★★★★½

A great movie accompanied by one of the best movie endings of all time.

• Korova

★★★★

The many fun events that take place lead up to one of the best movie endings that ties it up in a nice little bow.