• nila

★★★½

I don’t believe in God, but I’m afraid of him

The story of five criminals meeting in a line-up is told by the chatty, seemingly weakest individual of the entire group: Verbal Kint. Listening to the way he speaks; the way he told the story really showcased who Keyser truly was. You have an inkling; someone’s behavior throughout the movie is always off and you wonder why. But no, it couldn’t possibly bethis person. It just doesnt add up. That’s…

• Tim_The_Toolman

The best plot twists give the viewer the opportunity to guess it prior. They make you slap your forehead because of how inadequate you are. This is not one of those twists

• Thomas Faughnan

I don't get it. I really wanted to like this, so I'm sorry. As the credits began to roll all I could think was "That's it? I knew there was a twist but is that really it? I figured that out an hour ago." The fact that performances so uninteresting and a "story" so incoherently contrived get praise will remain a mystery to me. Hey, at least I can say I've seen it now.

• Allen

Si Kevin Spacey ang original lodi, sa totoo lang

• LikeAFish

★★★★★

No doubt, the movie is better the second time you watch it. Everything is connecting and you can enjoy the knowledge from the first watch. Recommended, again.

• Boston Skinner

that climax man

• grant innis

★★★★

pretty fucking stupid ending. but i liked it

• Peeei

Genial

• Shivom Dixit

★★★★

The Usual Suspects does something that a lot of movies fail to do, it makes you seem as though it’s just another run-of-the-mill crime thriller but manages to pull the rug out from under you at the very end. Needless to say, this is one of the greatest endings to be ever depicted on screen. The only caveat to that is if the film isn’t already spoiled for you. Unfortunately, I’d known the identity of, “Kayser Söze” prior to watching…

• - ̗̀SPEK JONEZ ̖́-

my roommate just kept making fun of kevin spacey,,,,, will hav to rewatch

• Mark

★★★★

The Usual Suspects was a revelation for me. I had no idea how much this film influenced pop culture for so many years. I certainly never knew who Keyser Soze was. In all honesty, I assumed he was a baseball player.

As scene after scene reminded me of dozens of television parodies, in-jokes and video games, my watch was consumed with a single question: why does no one talk about The Usual Suspects anymore? Throw out a comment about a…

• Sophie

★★★★½

A damn good movie, and Kevin Spacey is particularly great in this.