1. Exhibiting or feeling great or offensive satisfaction with oneself or with one's situation.
2. Having or showing an excessive pride in oneself or one's achievements.
See also: Jack.
1. A machine or device that operates automatically or by remote control.
2. A person who works mechanically without original thought, especially one who responds automatically to the commands of others.
See also: Rose.
1. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
2. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision.
See also: The guy on iceberg watch.
1. Tiresome by reason of length, slowness, or dullness; boring.
2. Obsolete Moving or progressing very slowly.
See also: Titanic.