This film is an essential cultural artifact, but only if disaster humor is really precious to you. Basically, you only need to know a few things:
- At one point, they use a CREDIT CARD to plug a wound to stop the bleeding
- A young woman looks back at the sinking ship from her emergency life raft boat thing and whispers "not again."
- There's a monologue at the beginning of the second act with so many critical mistakes that they must've had to do it in a single take.
- An Australian billionaire named Clive Palmer is BUILDING A REPLICA OF THE OLD ONE RIGHT NOW CALLED TITANIC II, which overshadows this film if only because they're not even going to modernize it.
- Despite all of this, Titanic 2 managed to be the Best Motion Picture of 2010.