"At the Sleep Well Motel, you're gonna sleep well."
1. Mr Pricklepants needs to chill out with his meta-commentary.
2. I can't believe Combat Carl is in this short (a bigger version of him and the one in Toy Story 4).
3. That Motel Manager's got a scheme for reselling his patron's kid's toys? Gee-whiz.
4. "Speed Lacer". Okay, buddy.
5. That guy is crazy to steal a police car and run from the cops.
I'm glad Jessie got over her fear of boxes, but it was strange that out of all the toys, she was the one who found and used the paperclip.
Mr Pricklepant's meta-commentary might've been annoying, but at least it convinced me that Pixar understands plot structure.
The animation was gorgeous, as usual and the comedy was all right.