Was I disappointed? Yes. Does that matter? Not....really?
Some random notes:
- I forgot how the 'police car' Deception has "punish and enslave" written near his bumper.
- There's a cut from Arthurian legend to a sight in the cosmos and I immediately thought of 2001: A Space Odyssey. Take that as you will.
- Anthony Hopkins did this to get paid and get photographed in slow motion while wearing nice clothes. I'd do the same.
- Bumblebee re-connects himself mid-battle like a wrathful pile of magnets and it's the most formally dazzling thing in any of these movies.
- That, sadly, makes up most of the interest in regards to amazement beyond Bay's typically superlative tech fetishes. The…