• JeffDLowe

20/100

• David Jordao

★★★½

A decent chapter in the Underworld franchise.

• Engel18

6,0/10

• Christopher Allen

Unbelievably: Awful.

1 / 4

• MKilkelly

½

8/100

The rate at which the quality of these films declines from entry to entry makes me very scared to watch Blood Wars.

My main gripe as always is the failure to build on a fairly interesting premise. How Hollywood have got werewolves and vampires so wrong recently is beyond me. The idea of a supernatural sub-society suddenly being revealed to the entire world seems fascinating, yet it is completely ignored for a contrived long-lost daughter plot. Sigh.

• Darky1902

½

Also Vorbereitung auf blood wars, nett und kurzweilig

• backupac

Theo James is so hot!

• V

Theo James is so hot!

• Ned Gilmore

★★½

Woah, more scientists working for more evil corporations? I wonder how this will end up!

• cakefactory

★★★

Celine wakes up and discovers that in the ten years she was out, werewolves and vampires got largely wiped out by humans, and she has been stored in a lab, she also has a (half werewolf, half vampire) daughter who was also in this lab. They escape, and have to fight werewolves again, as well as lots of faceless human exterminators, and the gross-looking Stephen Rea as head of the exterminators.

This feels lower rent than the last two, with…

• maskull

★★★★

The humans have found out about the Lycans and the Vampires and are hunting them down! Kate starts killing anything that gets in her way, with extreme prejudice and lots of splatter-y gore. Then we find out a certain someone is dead, so that made this movie a winner automatically. And Kate/Selene has a hybrid lycan/vampire daughter. And Vampire Charles Dance shows up with his son Theo James. Then there's some lycan conspiracy and at one point a giant werewolf…

• Duderino

★★★

just bring viktor back this is unacceptable