• Paul Moga

★★½

The struggle between the Vampires and the Lycans has finally spilled out into the open. When the human race discovers the existence of both species they launch an all out war to eradicate both. After escaping from captivity the Death Dealer Selene takes the fight to the humans and quickly discovers this enemy isn’t all that they appear.

Throw Kate Beckinsale into a tight leather outfit and you can count me in. She completely kicks ass whenever she dons her…

• Jesse Hassenger
  • sithbr

Filme péssimo, ainda pior do que eu me recordava. Nada nele se salva, nenhuma cena de ação, enredo, direção, história, nada... apenas 90 minutos de minha vida perdidos... Dei uma estrela por causa da Beckinsale, gosto muito dela.

• Alexander Balagot

★★★

Hybrid baby's day out...

• 007FilmReviwer

C-

"Though the world has changed, our enemy remains the same. The Lycans will rebuild. And will hunt for her father as they did for her. But as they grow stronger, so will we. The Vampire coven will not survive this world, we will reclaim it."

• kaztunk

★★½

After the prior film's jaunt into Ravenloft, we're back to basics, with Beckinsale poured into leather, and duel-wielding Robocop guns.

Well, kinda back to basics. Now it's set in a near future post-apocalypse, which makes this installment feel like it's encroaching on Resident Evil's turf.

The upending of the pseudo-Anne Rice setting removes much of the endless dialogue about lineage and rules, and I could understand some audience members finding that refreshing. But to me, all of that mumbo jumbo…

• Phips

Apparently I rated this as a 2-star film after my first watch 4.5 years ago. I'm not sure what brand of bitter juice I was drinking back then but Underworld: Awakening is not as bad as I originally claimed. Yes, it did have the incredible misfortune of being made during the (stupid) 3D film craze, which resulted in too many (any is too many, really) lame 3D gimmicks with stuff flying at the screen; this is not unique to Awakening

• Christopher Allen

Unbelievably: Awful.

• Kevin

★★½

Of all the poorly received franchises, Underworld is probably the one I'm most cool with (Underworld was my first rated R). I liked "Awakening" just a little more over the last one but all of the sequels ranged from 'a little bit fun' to 'meh' for me. The first one is still the only film I'd recommend (It is the only Underworld to not have received a January release), but I'd definitely recommend this series way before checking out the Resident Evil movies *bleckgh*.

• AustinBitikofer

★★★★½

Holy
    F*ck
    This
    Was
    AWESOME

Cool directing, epic action, I commend the editors work on this one, etc.
    Cool stuff.

• Jon Waldman

★★★

Decided to finally see this one so I can see BLOOD WARS. Not bad. The plot is super slight and amounts to "Selene gets captured, escapes from lab, fights some werewolves, meets a coven, fights some werewolves, goes back to the lab, and then fights some werewolves." The action is all pretty good and the giant size werewolf is pretty cool. Some decent practical wolves, and some good gross effects. The worst one so far, but still amusing fluff. Also the girl is hilarious looking when she gets CGI angry monster face.

• sky65z

★★½

The worst movie of the series is also the most fun with a great premise and cool action sequences. Way to far on the gore though.
    Watched solo