• JC1997

★★½

The Rhys derby tape scene makes this whole film

• Alex

• Christopher M. Sanchez

Zooey Deschanel.

• Travis Lytle

★★★★★

If Peyton Reed's "Yes Man" is not the best feel-good, high-concept rom-com of the last decade, then nothing is. Coasting on an effervescent energy equal parts charm and personality, the comedy rides a narratively stylized premise and the charisma of its cast to result in something warm, witty, and often hilarious. It is a complete delight.

Starring Jim Carrey as Carl Allen and Zooey Deschanel as Renee Allison, "Yes Man" revolves around Allen as he embarks on a personal attitude…

• Amy McCool

★★★★

If this film doesn't make you want to live life to the fullest then I don't know what will. Carl Allan (Jim Carrey) is stuck in a job he doesn't enjoy and is still miserable about his divorce from his 6 month marriage that happened 3 years ago he says no to everything which begins to ruin his relationship with his friends. That is until he is persuaded to attend a seminar that encourages people to say yes to all…

• Peaceful Anarchy

★★★½

It was funny and it was occasionally touching, exactly what I expected. I'll probably forget it in a week but I had a good time watching it and wouldn't mind seeing it again.

• barbiedu49

★★★★★

I like this

• Colin

★★½

2.75/5

• Scott Tuccori

it's almost like they wanted to remake american psycho, but then thought "hmm... better not."

• bunnycreep

★★★

This movie hit me in the heart at the right place in the right time. As many of us are having times when it's difficult to move forward in life this movie comes out as a reviver. Personally, I think that for those soon to be adult it's a bit scary meeting all these new options we are facing in this world. In a way, this movie gives comfort while joking about it's own concept. Overall, it is not a memorable movie but I felt good watching it.

That jump Terrence did though. Wasn't expecting that beautiful turn...

• شيخه المطيري

.🖤🖤دائماً جيم كاري يروقني

الفيلم عن رجل يسمى "كارل" وهو رجل يرفض اي شي يواجهه وكانو اصدقائه ينتقدونه ويحاولون تغييره وفي يوم قرر ان يكون احد اعضاء جمعيه قول "نعم" وهو ان يتعهد بقول نعم لكل شيء فهل ستتغير حياته للافضل؟ ام تزداد سوءً؟

• Fábio Pimenta

★★★½

claro que eh forçado, tem uma minazinha pra ser o casal, tudo da certo no final etc etc, mas porra quem esperava algo diferente neh diverte, da até uma animada, topster