• mystery_mouse

★★½

im gonna do this

• BasicBitch

★★★

Jim Carrey touches on his personal emotions concerning his acting career and brings a miserable man on screen to life

• robert_holly

Warner Bros. Blu-Ray
    2.35:1
    Color
    35mm

"The world's a playground. You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it"

Conceptually it does very little in the wake of new ground, yet suffices and succeeds in an uplifting and satisfying comedy. Carrey is in great form and relishes his on screen character, matched rather wonderfully with Deschanel, whose charisma together plays brilliantly.

• Sindt

★★★½

Starting your movie with Journey is always a plus. It's just icing on the cake to play it twice.

It's okay. It's not really a comedy, a lot more of a drama as we follow Jim Carrey's character on a well realized arc. There were chuckling scenes played mostly by Carrey, but other than that it still felt dull. Maybe not dull, but somewhere in the middle between dull and lively. Jim Carrey was easily the best part by far.

• frobertson

★★★

I don't believe this film is as bad as its reputation suggests though it does suffer from diminishing returns, both in its own plot and Carrey's other films(most notably, of course, "Liar Liar").

I really like Jim Carrey so maybe that's why I have a soft-spot for "Yes Man" but I also enjoy the message, as someone who has a tendency to be a bit of a "No Man". Even though story-wise it is contrived and unrealistic at times, you would be suprised at how many doors open if you only let yourself say yes(,man).

• STEPHEN TUBBS

The basic plot premise is good. For those of us who need relief from you know who then check out Zooey.

• cecily

jim carrey makes me uncomfortable for some reason, but 2 stars for norm and the beginning of when he starts saying yes to everything

• Ana

★★★

Just watched this movie, it's exactly like Liar Liar.

• Luis Arroyo

★★★

La he visto tantas veces que ya perdí la cuenta. Sigo encontrándola muy divertida y encuentro curioso como todos los personajes parecen estar un poco desfasados todo el tiempo por sus respectivas visualizaciones de la vida. Yes.

• Christopher Griffin

★★½

Yes Man is Jim Carrey at mid-Carrey-ness, not quite hitting the highs of Dumb and Dumber or the calmness of Eternal Sunshine. The pairing of Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel is odd, but the likability of the two holds the film together. It's a ridiculous film with some ridiculous moments, but it's enjoyable and a fun heartwarming story. You also have to love any film with a Terrance Stamp cameo.

• Matt

★★★

Jim Carrey is acting goals: making a shit tonne of money by pulling stupid faces and making strange noises. Get it son.