Gets way more goofy that I expected, which was welcome. Some of the humour is dated, but the majority still lands, and Peter Falk and Alan Arkin play well off each other.
Clifton Chenier seems like a bad cat, and a high point of this doc is when he's playing the song with the other dude out on the farm, and he starts pumping the well mid song. Another high point is the entire I'm Coming Home sequence, which featured a good montage of the bayou landscape.
Things I would do differently.
1. Remove the food from the freezer where they put the bodies.
2. Build the wall out of something stronger than cardboard.
3. Close and seriously board up the doors behind the built wall.
4. Seduce Francine away from Flyboy.
5. Take all the guns out of the gun store.
6. Never take off the fur coat.
7. Eat a whole ton of cheese.