Definitely a must buy on UHD. If you are in Canada, the price is right on Amazon for the box set.
A few stray observations
Jakey G's name tag at the nerd soiree says "Yoda"
Brother FilmApe, when the eye of the storm sequence happens and Dennis Quaid busts into a Wendy's for protection, said "so much for their beef never being frozen".
This flick is apparently based on a book...seriously. There's a credit that reads:
Suggested in part by the book "The Coming Global Superstorm" by Art Bell & Whitley Strieber.
Yes, this flick is based on a book by the host of Coast to Coast AM, who played stuff like this on his show. I've got to read that book...
Things I would do differently.
1. Remove the food from the freezer where they put the bodies.
2. Build the wall out of something stronger than cardboard.
3. Close and seriously board up the doors behind the built wall.
4. Seduce Francine away from Flyboy.
5. Take all the guns out of the gun store.
6. Never take off the fur coat.
7. Eat a whole ton of cheese.