Ghostbusters ★★★★★

Quickie Rewatch Review (35th Anniversary)
This year marks the 35th anniversary of one of the greatest genre-mashing comedies of all time....GHOSTBUSTERS! When I was younger, the scary parts kept me from watching but then when I was watching reruns of “The Real Ghostbusters” and new episodes of “Extreme Ghostbusters”, that’s when I started to warm up more to the original film. I loved it when I watched it the first time and wore out my VHS recording of it when it aired on HBO because I kept rewinding back to the best parts. A few years later, I got the DVDs of the first 2 movies and watched them over and over again. While I already seen it too many times, I went to see it on the big screen when it returned to theaters for its 30th anniversary. Now, here it is, I just ordered the 4K Ultra HD Steelbook from the Barnes & Noble website at a great low price (that Father’s Day discount really came in handy) and like before, I can’t wait to check it out! I hear that the special features disc is crazy packed with new & legacy stuff. Happy 35th anniversary to Ghostbusters, the comedy classic that never goes out of style!

Keith liked these reviews