Spider-Man: Homecoming

Spider-Man: Homecoming ★★★★★

Tony Stark: Can't you just be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man?

This is the perfect way to introduce spider-man's life in the MCU. They start off right after the Avengers, and includes many aspects of the MCU through out. Peter Parker is a kid that's grown up with real life super-heroes being part of the world. He is not an Avengers or magical sorcerer, he is a high school kid that has superpowers. We see the MCU from the street level, wanting to be a part of the bigger world. They embrace this and it adds to the feel of the world this movie takes place in. This is not as gritty and dark as say the daredevil series, it has a tone of taking itself seriously, but also having fun with it.
Tom Holland is the best Spider-man, sorry Toby.  They don't rush to grow him up or make him fall in love. There is a love interest, but he's not in love with her.  He plays him as unsure and has very good comic timing.
Michael Keaton is awesome. I almost understand his plight and want him to win. Almost.
Tony Stark is Tony Stark. He seem to be over the emotional downer he was having at the end of Civil War. And look pepper is back. That explains it. Iron Man has to die in infinity war right?
So spider-man is being set up to anchor the next decade of Marvel movies. I hope to god sony doesn't F around and ruin this.

2️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ 🎥 review 🎬🎟