Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Endgame ★★★★★

*meant to write this ages ago but life got in the way*

10/10
Even with its flaws because of the emotional journey it took me on, it wasn't the predictable story I was expecting and I thought it was a great end to the last 11 years of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I've been to see it twice and will go a third time before it finishes.

*spoilers from this point on, I will just allude to things but if you just want to go in blind do not read on*

💕The Good:
The early Thanos scene left me with my mouth open and I was so excited to see where the story was going to go from there because that totally changed it from the film I thought I was going to be watching.

Everyone's chemistry with each other was just so great and was such a pleasure to watch.

Certain characters dying was done so beautifully. Really packed a powerful emotional punch, as did certain reunions, I cried both times.

The big battle scene made me cry due to the mega powerful nerdgasm I experienced and it's honestly one of the most incredible things I've ever seen in my life. Same with the other smaller battles. Some awesome shit right there!

I enjoyed revisiting the nostalgia of previous films. It was rather awesome and very well done.
And I like how they dealt with certain returning and non returning characters. They managed to satisfy me and not piss me off.

I also now have a mega Hulk crush to join my Thanos crush ha ha ha ha.

💩The Bad:
I didn't enjoy the humour as much as I did in some of the other Marvel films. Some ongoing jokes carried on for too long...

Not enough Thanos and needed more sexy Hulk 🤷‍♀️

That this phase is over 😭

Also not pleased with who got handed the shield. Should have been the other one...

😍Eye Candy: Pretty much EVERYONE!

So overall I thought it was bloody fantastic! And it's definitely in my top 5 MCU films, however I still prefered Infinity War. Looking forward to round 3. 😁

Gillian liked these reviews