John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum ★★★★

I'm happy to say this was once again a really solid film in the John Wick franchise which is one of the more consistent action franchises in years. The first 30 minutes of this film are incredible and feature some of the best action you will see today, and has some of the best kills from the entire series.

The action throughout this film might be the best for me (hard to beat the nightclub scene though) , the hand to hand combat was great, and the creativity in the kills was satisfying to watch - especially the book scene. I think this might be the messiest John Wick film however, in terms of its story and even his motivation. It's the least personal of the three as well and is a much bigger film in terms of how many new characters there are which hinders it a bit.

To be honest though the action was so great that it overshadows the minor issues I have, and therefore I would say this film was better than 2 because all though the plot wasn't as clear, the action was ridiculous and overall their were much more intense scenes. Another great  film in the John Wick franchise!