everyone in this movie pissed me off, i wish more of them died. the ants were really cute.
i was still on the side of humanity, though
that AND I LOVE HER part is one of my favorite things in any movie
everyone is sooooo cute, you can’t pick a favorite part!! george and ringo share 1st place in my heart in this movie 4sure. hard to pick a favorite bit but i def laughed the hardest when ringo sent that lady to her death in a deep hole (she survived)
- None of the characters were terrible people
- Nice having a mixed asian family as the lead’s family
- It’s cute
- It mostly felt like a less good Easy A, that’s more of the Disney Channel Movie caliber rather than like actual movie caliber
- The relationship between the sisters felt totally forced
- I didn’t really find anyone very relatable
- Putting the word “Korean” before random stuff does not make the movie open-minded, it makes it feel forced and like its written by white people (or at least, not by Asian Americans)
- Yakult is Japanese.