Turbulence 2: Fear of Flying ★★★

Two years after the original, "Turbulence 2: Fear of Flying" was released and basically it added nothing new. This sequel feels like almost an exact copy of the first part, just that this time around we don't have an acting caliber like Ray Liotta on board. And this shows. While still being a watchable film with a few tense scenes and your standard terrorist on an airplane scenario, this second part has not much to say and is probably even the weakest part in the three movie strong franchise. I can only speak for myself here and to some of you this might sound totally morbid, but films like this are best enjoyed before a flight, or even better, as a movie available on the plane itself. Simply because of little details and you start looking around you on board, if some of this stuff might be in reach near you as well. It might not even be a bad idea to start with this one here if you haven't seen any of the "Turbulence" films yet. Two, three, one. I think this way the enjoyment for the viewer gets constantly better and the franchise ends with a great one.