Happy Valentines Day folks. Today, I want to give out 5 reasons why Before Sunset is my favorite film of all time. Just in case to those who are new to my account and is wondering why Before Sunset, out of all the films I have seen in my life, is the one I end up choosing as my favorite film of all time. And this review is inspired by the great Lizzy and her review on why Punch Drunk…
The best DC film since The Dark Knight Rises. I’m deadass serious.
Where to begin:
- it makes me hate that other film even more
- it’s visually stunning (like this is one of the best looking comic book films ever)
- it’s self aware without being cringe worthy (cough Deadpool cough)
- the dynamic between everyone involved is amazing
- it’s DC’s answer to Guardians of the Galaxy (something that other film wanted to be and failed spectacularly) with a…
Dave ready did made a maze. A fucking weird one in fact.
This is the type of film people would imagine if David Lynch directed a film that’s sort of in the style of Swiss Army Man or What We Do in the Shadows. So weird, strange, and fucked up yet creative, imaginative, and out of this world.
It’s aware of its silliness that it truly embraced it at every sight while also giving genuine feeling of terror, funny-ness, and…
Hi. My name is Haydn Elmore. Of course most of you know who I am (whatever it’s knowing me personally or are familiar with my work) and most of you know a little bit about my personality based on my character or what I do. But one thing I would often bring up in my reviews that’s maybe the most personal thing in my life that I’m willing to talk about, is the fact that I have autism.