Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

“Michael, it will destroy you, too. One day, Michael, this rage which drives you... You think if you kill them all it will go away. It won't. You have to fight it in the place where it's strongest.”

The Good:
Pleasence has been delivering a fantastic performance since Halloween & has not stopped.

The third act of Halloween 5: The Revenge of Micheal Myers is throughly enjoyable and worth watching the inconsistent first & second act.

The Bad:
Halloween 5: The Revenge of Micheal Myers is the first Halloween film I’d call dull. There are decently long segments of Halloween 5: The Revenge of Micheal Myers where I was completely uninterested.

This film’s script is so incredibly convoluted and stupid. It completely contradicts the ideas & themes of Halloween

The music in Halloween 5: The Revenge of Micheal Myers is so forgettable and almost nonexistent. The only great track is Halloween theme, which of course means I can’t give Halloween 5: The Revenge of Micheal Myers props for that.

It’s a small criticism, but, all the kills are extremely lame. It didn’t hinder my enjoyment, but some creative kills would be appreciated.

Fun Fact:
The house that Michael returns to when recreating the hair brushing scene is not the same house design as the Myers' house in the first Halloween movie.

Wouldn’t Recommend!