Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers

“I knew what he was, but I never knew why.”

The Good
The whole idea of having a grown up Tommy Boyle is a very interesting premise, I believe Halloween: The Curse if Michael Myers somewhat accomplishes that. Rudd does a fine job in the role, he is much better than some of the horrendous actors in these past three installments.

Donald Pleasence was absolutely excellent from the start to his last minute in this series. He was always the diamond in the rough during the bad films, and he was great in the better ones. May He Rest In Peace.

The Bad:
Halloween: The Curse if Michael Myers completely contradicts almost everything John Carpenter’s 1978 horror classic stands for.

Halloween: The Curse if Michael Myers feels the insatiable desire to explain Micheal Myers’s background, when, in fact, Myer’s anonymity is part of what makes him so terrifying.

Halloween: The Curse if Michael Myers is about as dull as the last two installments, I don’t think I’m asking for two much, I just want to be entertained.

Fun Fact:
Although Daniel Farrands thinks both versions of the film are poor, he considers the Producer's Cut to be the superior version.

Wouldn’t Recommend!