Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Endgame ★★★★★

This movie is Marvelous! No hyperbole here, it’s honestly the coolest movie I’ve ever seen. I don’t know how they pulled off some of these action sequences, but they did! It was everything I wanted x3000! They gave me stuff I didn’t even know I wanted, but when I got it I was ecstatic, so I think I may have subconsciously wanted it. It took a minute to get where we were going, but we got there! We stuck the landing! This is a love letter to pretty much every one of the 21 films that came before it, and it might be too early to say, but I think it’s the best one. It’s in consideration for one of my favorite movies of all time. Seriously it’s that good! It filled me with so much glee and satisfaction and all kinds of other emotions. It definitely feels like the epic conclusion we were promised, I know they’re going to keep on making these movies, but if they stopped with this one I’d be okay with that. My boy, Captain America, SHINES! And this is one of Robert Downey Jr.’s best performances as Tony Stark. I still can’t believe I just witnessed this cinematic achievement. It’s truly a comic book come to life. The only complaints I might have are nitpicks, and they’re so minor I already forgot them. I’m not gonna lie, I cried a few times. At one point I was like, “I guess you guys aren’t going to do it. My eyes will stay dry this time.” Then they turned around and punched me in the tear ducts and were like “GOT YOU!” And I was like, “ooooh nooo.” And then I just had to sit there and let it happen. Alan Silvestri delivers another great score of coarse. So, if you couldn’t tell, I loved it! I’m seeing it again in less than 10 hours and I can’t wait! I have no idea what they’ll do next, but I’ll be there opening night as usual! 10/10.

Also, the end credits are a work of art by themselves!

Watched at Regal Fox Stadium 16 & IMAX (with Mom).

Henry liked these reviews