The Worst Person in the World

The Worst Person in the World ★★★★½

Aksel: So what is the problem?
Julie: It's a combination of things, not just that.
Aksel: I can see you're in a crisis right now. I can understand that. But if you love me, we'll sort it all out.
Julie: Yes, I do love you. And I don't love you.
Narrator: [voiceover] Julie felt that this sentence, the way she said it, her emphasis on certain words, summed up the impossibility of it all.
Julie: I feel like a spectator in my own life. Like I'm playing a supporting role in my own life.
Aksel: I get that you feel stuck. You need a change. But is this the solution?
Julie: This is exactly my point. I'm trying to tell you how I feel, and you're defining my feelings.

💔

Everything about this film was genuine and real we have all been there and we are able to relate to atleast one of these characters. The dialogue is well written and felt like it was pulled directly from personal experiences.

The main actress played her part seamlessly from the cracked smile to the laughter the audience was able to feel her emotion and know exactly what is going through her mind without any dialogue.

We need more international films this was a great European film. Once people get past the sub titles people will begin to enjoy true cinema.

All in all beautiful story almost to real at points.
To all the people I have hurt I am lost but I still love