Hollie Horror’s review published on Letterboxd :
- A nice guy who is always correcting women for using the wrong word is poisoned and then violently ripped apart
- They made a post-2010 holiday themed horror film that is not a slasher
- The traumatic premise was...different?
- Way too much of this movie was people sitting around a table talking and eating, whether it be in a restaurant or a dining room, bad acting/boring dialogue is never easy to digest
- Weird victim blaming power shift is...questionable, especially in its insincere/mocking tone
Sick For Toys is also one of the worst fucking movie titles I've ever encountered lmao