Sleeping with the Devil ★★★

Is it a coincidence that I watched an episode of 48 Hours about a millionaire Texan who got away with murder/attempted murder of his soon-to-be-ex-wife [and her friends/family] in the '70s earlier in the day and ended my evening with a made-for-TV movie based on a book that's based on the real-life case of Janni Smith who was paralyzed in an assassination attempt by her former lover, another millionaire man from Texas, or is it simply not a coincidence because rich men in Texas are all like this?! Or, if you're sleeping with a man, are you basically just sleeping with a woman-hating devil, period?

The only downside to watching/reading so much true crime crap is that I'm constantly bombarded with stories of men murdering, raping or trying to murder women, and then if I log something like this there's going to be a man, somewhere, reading this and thinking/commenting "not all men" and if that's the case, and you're getting all agitated & heated about misandry, if you're still reading these words with your brain swimming in fury, sweat dripping, face red, heart pounding, unclenching your fists so you can smash your keyboard with a scathing manifesto about how you can't stand sweeping statements about men, well: fuck you, yes you, you woman-hating-devil.

: )