Fright Night Part 2

Fright Night Part 2

8.5/10
Not on par with the first IMO,but still a great film and head and shoulders above most vampire films.
I loved seeing Charley and Peter back in action,i was quite disappointed that Amanda Bearse didn’t return but that takes nothing from Tracey Lind as she was great.
I like that we get a continuing story from the original even tho it is more or less a rehash of the first, it does add its own couple of elements that i did enjoyed.
There’s defo budget restaints as the kills in this are no were near as good as the first like two of the vamps get staked and literally just fall over..what 🤷🏻‍♂️ but thats not to say all the effects are poor Because there not some of the actual make-up effects are great.
Regine and her band of cronies do a good job but they’re no Jerry Dandrige and they tryed to redo of the iconic nightclub scene but it falls flat Charley and Regine will just never be on the level of Jerry and Amy in the iconic scene.
Still holds up today,still a great film even if its not better as the first but in all fairness there’s not many that are,and well worth a watch.

horrormuse liked this review