The holidays are a time to bring your family and friends together and eat some good food. Oh, and to watch horror films.
In its second year, the #HorrorMoviesForTheHolidays, created by Letterboxd member Sarah Stubbs, is here to help ensure that you and your friends are kept busy (watching horror films) from now until the new year.
This challenge, unlike Stubbs' #100HorrorMoviesIn92Days challenge, allows for more flexibility. The challenge doesn't focus on first-watches, but does encourage rewatches of your favorite Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas and New Year's horror favorites.
Here are the guidelines:
• The challenge runs from November 21, 2022 through January 2, 2023.
• Use the tag HorrorMoviesForTheHolidays on Letterboxd and other social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Twitter).
• Rewatches/Comfort watches are allowed and encouraged.
• Use the Letterboxd tag HorrorMoviesForTheHolidays on both your movie reviews (if you put reviews on Letterboxd) and your list.
• Use the Letterboxd list and tag function on Letterboxd to follow other participants and get movie recommendations.
Have a happy and healthy holiday!