This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
cre’s review published on Letterboxd :
This review may contain spoilers.
- first of all, colin farrell is so attractive it is viscerally upsetting
- where does one acquire the job of giving colin farrell a sponge bath
- and why didn't she clean his dick coward
- me as all the girls trying to impress him
- me as nicole cutting his leg off
- vengeful bitches was my favourite line
- me as them all killing him
- too many white people; a movie about the civil war should focus on the lives of black people, or at least have some in the fucking film? fight me sophia