What a beautiful documentary!
I cried so much!! Ahh.....
From now on... I'm not your dad.
- I cried a lot!!!
- Perfect Storyline.
- Perfect directing.
- The last 25 minutes was very completely shambles!, oh God I can't handle my eyes!!
- At first, it was heartwarming. But then slowly it turns into heartbreaking.
- Dark side.
- I like all the characters.
- Camera shot is really good.
- The Cinematography is pretty good. Simple and special.
- The score…
- Alita: Battle fuckin' Angel.
- Great CGI. Really really great CGI.
- I highly recommend you to watch this in 3D or something like that. Oh God, that was so amazing.
- The script is terrible. What a mess.
- The cast are great.
- Great performances by Christoph Waltz and Mahershala Ali
- Lana Condor?!.... Oh well
- The Storyline...hmm... Meh
- More drama than the action, so it's a bit boring.
- The action is great.