The most wholesome film I've ever seen, maybe the most wholesome film ever made!
1. This is a film that EVERYONE born in early/mid 90's NEEDS to see.
2. This is a film that defines a generation.
3. This movie is like a journey back through time.
4. Boyhood(and Under the Skin for that matter), proves that there is a lot of originality left in filmmaking.
5. I don't think any other film besides Inherent Vice will top this for movie of the year.
6. I could have continued watching this for another six hours without getting bored.
7. Never has any film I've seen felt more real.
8. This is Richard Linkater's magnum opus.