vaxed, taxed, tatted, and vexed | digital slug at film at lincoln center/new york film festival
This movie has EVERYTHING:
- Chicago (you're there, but not for too long, which is ideal)
- big hair
- horrible sideburns but still earnest?
- "The clock doesn't really start to tick until you're 36."
- Billy Crystals' apartment!??????!!!!!!!!
- Billy Crystal's sweater!!!!!?!??!!?!!!!???
- meg ryan's big hair
- everyone is wearing tweed at one point
- the scene at The Met :^)
- "Helen went Michigan State?"
"No, she went to Northwestern. But they're both Big 10 schools."…