Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Endgame ★★★½

Well, here we are. After 11 years and over 20 movies, we have finally arrived at Avengers: Endgame

The culmination of the Infinity Saga of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and quite possibly the most important film ever made. The Smithsonian is at work right now clearing out space for film copies of Endgame. The Russo bros are preparing for their trip to the UK to be knighted as a thank you for bestowing this upon us. If only we were worthy enough to watch it.

The Criterion Collection will cease production, because it is no longer relevant. Why would any other film be needed? They are not Endgame. Our forefathers fought for American independence and established a Constitution and a governing body to ensure we as a country last until at least 2019.  It’s highly appropriate that this premiered right after Easter, because it is said that Jesus was resurrected so humanity could pay for their sins and live long enough to make Endgame.

So now that we’ve arrived at the pinnacle of art and Western civilization and the ONLY actual Wonder of the World, I’m here to tell you that I saw it. I bore witness to the Endgame!!

It’s actually pretty good. I liked it a lot.

It’s a 3 hour long movie and has a lot of “spoiler points” to take in, so I’ll be seeing it again.

Jacob liked these reviews