Triangle

Triangle

This morning I opened up Shudder right at the moment a new film was beginning on their live streaming channel, something that has never happened to me before. So I started watching whatever they gave me, and for that I am grateful, because otherwise I doubt I would have found Triangle. There's something about this class of solid, clever-but-not-too-intellectual horror-thriller that I love. Give me just enough character development to make it interesting, keep the action moving without pausing to try to explain the inexplicable and don't overplay your hand. This one gets close to overplaying its hand towards the end, but I still massively enjoyed it. To the extent that I put aside anything else that might have distracted me while watching movies on a Sunday and was focused entirely on this film. I thrilled, I chilled, I was genuinely pumped watching it.

In conclusion: 1) this film seems underrated, 2) go watch it, 3) and aren't movies just the best? Sometimes I can hardly believe we get to watch them all the time.

Block or Report