Things that happen:
- Drew Barrymore disguises herself as an African man
- Drew Barrymore wears brownface
- Cameron Diaz wears brownface
- Cameron Diaz wins over Harlem by her dance skills
- Sam Rockwell does an impersonation of Christopher Walken in King of New York
- Drew Barrymore licks a a steering wheel to seduce a man
- Tom Green appears as Tom Green
- Tim Curry, Bill Murray, and Crispin Glover all appear at their peak camp
THIS MOVIE IS SO FUCKING DELIGHTFUL, JESUS CHRIST.
It's like a big ball of hope, humor and warmth without any over-sentimentality or cheesiness. It has an overwhelming sense of optimism but never becomes dishonest, an incredible achievement in my book. From start to finish it repeatedly makes me laugh and enjoy myself. When it's over I want to watch it again. I need more thoughtful films like this in my life.