Spider-Man: Far from Home

Spider-Man: Far from Home ★★★★

Okaaaay, I didn't remember this film being that much fun. It was actually one of my least favorite MCU films, but this time I have to say I had a really good time watching it.

This film might not be unique or memorable, not at all, it probably is one of the most forgettable films of the MCU so far, but after rewatching it today I think that is just because we had so many films in the last decade that films like this are just overshadowed. I loved seeing Peter Parker being this teenager that makes mistakes and can be dumb and awkward, it's nice to see him grow through all these films. I also liked the chemistry between Peter and MJ, it was cute and does not feel as weird as I remember.

I think the action in the MCU Spider-Man films is not really epic or good, it's just decent, but man I truly believe that is what we're going to see in the sequel, that last step this Tom Holland's Peter Parker will take to become the Spider-Man we all want.

The mid-credit scene is still exciting, I loved that surprise at the end and I miss moments like that, going to the cinema with my brother or friends and having those little moments of surprise and excitement.

I'm so so hyped about the next film!! December seems so far away!

"EDITH Stands For 'Even Dead, I'm The Hero.' "

J o h a n n liked these reviews