If you thought YOUR family Christmas gatherings were dysfunctional, just watch The Lion in Winter, or read a sampling of my favorite quotes:
- "I'd hang you from the nipples, but you'd shock the children."
- "A king? Because you put your ass on purple cushions?"
- "Well, what shall we hang... the holly, or each other?"
- "Oh Eleanor, you've brought me my tombstone! You spoil me!"
- "I'm vilifying you for God's sake— pay attention!"
Peter O'Toole and Katharine Hepburn are a pairing made in heaven.