Unbreakable ★★★★★

Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I’m not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain’s going to be? He’s the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they’re friends, like you and me! I should’ve known way back when... you know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr. Glass. This is one of my Favorite M. Night Shyamalan Film of all time!!! Everything about this movie is Brilliant, starting with the Acting, and ending with direction. As stated previously, this is a Superhero Movie, and it’s as realistic as you could possibly get. Bruce Willis gives the Best performance of his entire career and Samuel L. Jackson is Excellent in his powerful performance as Elijah Price/Mr. Glass. The movie is shot astonishing well. The extremely long takes make it fascinating to watch and it keeps you pinned to the screen. The two main characters always wear clothes of the same color (David Dunn - Green, Elijah Price - Purple) in order to distinguish their personalities and how different they are. Bruce Willis’s character is a lot similar to Superman because he lives as a normal life human and a Superhero most of his life. Pulp Fiction Writer/Director Quentin Tarantino famously said “It also is a brilliant retelling of the Superman mythology, which is basically, “What if Superman was here on earth and didn’t know he was Superman?” Wow!!! I absolutely loved this movie and I was completely blown away by it and also James Newton Howard’s Best Musical score is without of doubt the Greatest score that I listened to my entire life. It’s Motivational and compelling. Anyway, Unbreakable is one of the Masterpieces of our time.